Would you like to be part of ECCB 2018?
Then grab this chance, sign up and help us to make it the event of the year!
From registration to speaker assistance: student volunteers are the ones who offer a helping hand, providing support to make sure that every aspect of ECCB 2018 goes smoothly. And there is something in it for you too! Being a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact and network with leading academic and industrial researchers in the area of computational biology and beyond. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students.
Application is closed.
ECCB 2018: the seventeenth edition of the European Conference on Computational Biology
Conference dates: pre-meetings September 8-9 & main conference September 9-12
Venue: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
Number of visitors: over 1,000
What you commit to
- Max. 20 hours of volunteer work during the full conference
- Attending technical briefing(s)
- Registration duties and technical assistance to speakers and attendees
- Provide directions to/at various locations
- Check badges within conference centre and during social events
- Assist with preparing poster area
- Free registration to the main conference
- A cool and exclusive ECCB 2016 student volunteer T-shirt
- Daily lunches with academic and industry researchers
- Access to the welcome reception (September 9)
- Fabulous fellow students and conference organizers to (net)work with
- Note that travel and lodging will NOT be provided for student volunteers