The ELIXIR poster session will present the full scope of ELIXIR technical and scientific activities. We invite researchers, developers and infrastructure service providers from ELIXIR Nodes to present their services and activities. The call is open to authors from institutes that are official partners of ELIXIR or the ELIXIR-EXCELERATE project.
The deadline for submission is 22 July 2018 (11:59 p.m. in the time zone of your choice).
All submissions should be:
- Relevant to ELIXIR technical and scientific activities
- Relevant to the conference programme
All submissions that meet the above criteria will be accepted to the ELIXIR Poster session. The ultimate decision of acceptance for a poster lies with the ELIXIR Advisory Board of the ELIXIR F1000Research Gateway.
The presenting author of a poster must be a registered delegate and be available at the poster session to which their poster is assigned. Please register before the online registration deadline on August 19, 2016. The early bird registration deadline is set on July 29, 2016.
Posters submitted by the deadline will be notified of acceptance by 29 July 2018. Poster abstracts (maximum 250 words) will be posted on the conference web site. A poster that is judged by the conference organizers to be an advertisement will be subject to removal without notice.
A 250-word full abstract must be submitted to the EasyChair ELIXIR Poster Track submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eccb18). Submissions should include the following:
- Name/affiliation/email of presenting author. The presenter should register for the conference.
- Names/affiliations/email of all co-authors. Note that all co-authors have to agree to the submission. It is the responsibility of the submitter to guarantee that all co-author email addresses are correct (email notifications of the submission will be sent to all co-authors).
- At least three keywords (also known as key phrases or key terms) to characterize your submission.
- Topic: choose ‘ELIXIR poster’
- 250-word abstract (the abstract should not contain your title/position or any personal information (e.g. affiliation), the abstract may include references which should fit in the 250-word limit). A)
A) Please note there is no word count available on the EasyChair form, you can use a tool like e.g. https://wordcounter.net. Submissions that succeed the maximum number of words will not be admitted to the review procedure.
The poster size should be 84.1 x 118.9 cm (A0 format). Authors are encouraged to use the ELIXIR poster templates:
- EXCELERATE poster template (for ELIXIR-EXCELERATE activities)
- ELIXIR poster template (for all other ELIXIR activities)
All questions pertaining to poster submissions can be directed to: email@example.com